Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nutbok 1 "the front and the middle"

Since my approval of my research topic (Molecular Algorithm in Data Integration), I started gathering resources on the net that are related with my topic. Fortunately (in a very ironic way to say), I have limited information because my research has a specific and particular area to focus upon. Eventually, the resources contain only abstracts or its just whitepapers. So, it’s not easy to formulate statements.

So, I just make my gannt chart which has been approved immediately. I eventually consult my Introduction, Significance of the Study, Objectives. Our instructor (RSG) have minute corrections and clarifications, so I revised my draft. When I consulted again, I waited for almost ONE WEEK!!! Hehehe So, I waited and waited.. 2010… 2045.. 2999.. 4500.. I cannot wait anymore… aaaaahhhhhh…. *Just Kiddin* Fish tayo sir…!!!

As for now, I am finished with my review of literature and I will consult it to our instructor. But I think I have additional statements in my review of literature. Actually, I have difficulty with my review of literature because of limited resources. Hayst! I hope it will have no corrections so that I could proceed with my methodology.
AJA!

Click here to view my introduction
Click here to view my review of literature
click

Web Marketingdrive recovery software