Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A review with the Reflection of MS Abadilla

Well, as I scouted the reflections of my classmate, there are really good writings and there are the not-so-good ones. However, I found a reflection from Ms Regina Abadilla on "Studying and Treating Schizophrenia Using Virtual Reality: A New Paradigm".

As I read her reflection, I came to realize that she has a hidden talent in writing (despite his mumblings that she is a bad writer etcetera etcetera). She pointed out that Virtual Reality (VR) is not only for fun in games but also as a tool for curing a certain disease or illness. And she stated it satisfiably. I observed with Ms Abadillas written works that it has a really informative contents. She has a future, I might dare say.

I agree with her statements. It is true that VR has been a great help in the area of Health and Medicine. Nowadays, several hospital all over the world are now using Virtual Reality on treating their patients and it has a productive results.

2 comments:

glaiglay August 13, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

dont u knw that she's expected to graduate as cum laude?? aaahhahahahaha seriously, it's proven anyway...Sir RSG has posted one of her writings on his blog... bravo! i mean brava...ahahaha

marco August 14, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Glai your so excited ha!! basi diay kasali ka sa cum laude lists!

Web Marketingdrive recovery software