Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Research Update

I am now finished with my study. There are so many flaws that I have encountered but I already resolved it with the help of my adviser Aethen and Sir Randy (Thanks). I am now in arranging and organizing my paper for finalization and in the process of hardbounding (kasi sa bi nung attendant kung saan aku nagpahardbound, 3 days daw pa makukuha. kaya hintay pa aku hanggang wednesday).

As for the general conclusion of my study, Molecular Algorithm is a better approach for data integration. The guiding objectives were also answered.
  • molecular algorithm is better than data warehousing (based on the results of the data analysis from the survey).
  • advantages and disadvantages were corroborated.

7 comments:

randy March 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

good work mr. buladaco ... congratz in advance ...

marco March 11, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

thanks sir....!!! weee

Anonymous,  March 13, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

congratz mark.. na suspend man ko oi... gudluck nlng sko...

Unknown March 17, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Congrats Mark, You got a good English. Will u be future Call Center Agent? atik lang.. hehehe
I wish all the best in life...Don't forget Him. Ayaw sobra padala sa gibati...

marco March 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

@miah- thanks ayu miah... same to you too!

@ronald- being a call center agent would be my least priority as of now

mon March 18, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Good luck bro. Thanks for dropping by. http://www.fatherlyours.com
Ano ba ang course mO?

Web Marketingdrive recovery software