Sunday, December 26, 2010

IT16 Case Study 5: Hacking

What would you do...

You have just been hired as an IT security consultant to “fix the security problem” at Acme United Global Manufacturing. The company has been hacked mercilessly over the last six months, with three of the attacks making the headlines of the business section for the negative impact they had on the firm and its customers. You have been given 90 days and a budget of $ 2 million. Where would you begin, and what steps would you take to fix the problems?

Instructions:

  • Your answers should be in no less than 300 words.
  • Due: January 5, 2011

0 comments:

About

My photo
Hi! Mabuhay everyone! I am Mark Van M. Buladaco! I am from Davao City! Hope you enjoy my blog!

Contact me

476 alley Malvar St., Davao City, Philippines
celticguardiandancingelf@yahoo.com
Web Marketingdrive recovery software