Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nutbok 3: "Might as well finished this off"

After days of hard and deep researching of data concerning my research proposal topic, I can now gladly say that I am FINISH WITH MY DRAFT!!! YYYAAAAHHOOOO!!! Google na to! heheheh joke!

I know that resources on the net are unlimited. However, related studies of my topic that are present on the web has only provided abstracts. Thus, I have gathered a few number of resource. But I think that is enough to finish my drafted proposal.

Karon lng jud ku nahuman ay sa expecte output. That's why I am so happy right now. I know this is just the beginning of my PAHLULUKSA. But I will strive hard to attend that passing grade!!!


Research Proposal

*just click the hyperlink "research proposal" to download the drafted research proposal file.

0 comments:

Web Marketingdrive recovery software