Friday, September 26, 2008

Nutbok 4 "WHHAAAATTT??"

It's all that the young can do for the old, to shock them and keep them up to date
by George Bernard Shaw



However, the old ones have been making young people shocked and petrified!
PEACE!!!

As for this time, I am not that really sure with my draft. I am planning to consult it first with a grammarian before it will proceed to RSG. From the Ms. Abadilla's confession (after consulting with RSG), she said that it took them almost one hour of consultation cause they really checked it verbatim. She said that there should be diagrams in review of related literature and other things. My face was like a startling doll and just exclaimed "WHAT!"

However, I am still hopeful (I might daresay) that I can go through with it successfully... I Hope so..

3 comments:

randy October 3, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

hmmm ... don't compare your work with ms. abanilla ....who knows, mas better imoha ...hehhhe

marco October 4, 2008 at 3:11 AM  

yeah! i really hope so! I just have had a hard time doing the analytical framework!

rejserenity October 14, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

weeh.! at least now were on the way for completion na jejeje.!

gdluck us all

Web Marketingdrive recovery software