Sunday, July 27, 2008

Factors in Publishing Top-Tier Journals

Well, let us first define what is "top-tier journal".

According to what I have read within this article (click here)

"Top-tier journals are those that are considered as top quality research papers. These are journals that every researcher wish and aspire to publish in."

Eventually, publishing such credible work as a "top-tier journal" is a really hard thing to accomplished. As for me the key factors in publishing such journals are the following.

1. Environmental Factor
Journals makers supposed to be conscious of the effect upon their journals towards the environment.
2. Impact Factor
Impact to the readers is a very critical factor for researchers or journal makers.
3. Efficiency and Effectivity
Journals should be efficient with its objectives and effective upon its benefits.
4. Importance to the Public
The public will be most likely to be affected with journals and it should be more significant to them.


*These are based on my observation.

1 comments:

geLan eam August 6, 2008 at 2:40 AM  

mark, try ti make a top-tier journal for us who would like to know some satisfactorily research..

About

My photo
Hi! Mabuhay everyone! I am Mark Van M. Buladaco! I am from Davao City! Hope you enjoy my blog!

Contact me

476 alley Malvar St., Davao City, Philippines
celticguardiandancingelf@yahoo.com
Web Marketingdrive recovery software