Thursday, July 17, 2008

Students that are mandated to provide snacks for tommorrow

Attention: To all CS Research Students

The following names are mandated to provide snacks for the Saturday session in our CS Research. (Be sure to include drinks).


1. Tabanayag, Davemar
2. Matildo, Angelo
3. Damondamon, Jade
4. Daliba, Richard Mark
5. Galinato, Agnes
6. Galgao, Clenemae
7. Orquillas, Celeste
8. Itucas, Francis Anthony
9. Aurelio, Raymond
10. Majarocon, Teodorico
11. Morata, Ronald
12. Halilio, Julaysa
13. Masecampo, Jazzle Khay
14. Lee, Robert Marvin
15. Tangian, Thomas
16. Alcordo, Anthony
17. Castillo, Nate Jordan
18. Macaraeg



See you this Saturday July 19, 2008 1:00 pm. Thanks in advance for the snack. Tsk Tsk. Tsk.

0 comments:

About

My photo
Hi! Mabuhay everyone! I am Mark Van M. Buladaco! I am from Davao City! Hope you enjoy my blog!

Contact me

476 alley Malvar St., Davao City, Philippines
celticguardiandancingelf@yahoo.com
Web Marketingdrive recovery software