Thursday, July 17, 2008

Importance of research topic for future career

A research topic is the first thing to identify for making a full blown research. Identifying research topic is not easy to accomplish. As for me, I think I should focus on what I have learned. In other words, the research topic should be in line of your field of study. However, my field of study is broad. So, I decided to identify a research topic to where my passion of study is really centered upon my field of science.

This will be our prime basis as for our future career. For instance, a topic about Visual Foxpro Skins manipulation. We will eventually acquire subdue knowledge during the course of study. Thus when you become a professional someday, you are confident enough when you encounter VFP skins problem. Employers employ will you because of your specialization.

5 comments:

glaiglay July 18, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

the research topic is a good basis in which area we got enough knowledge...

marco July 18, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Yes i agree. It will be our prime basis for our future.

rejserenity July 18, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

hmmmh, yah, through this we could gain also the confidence in facing our future, more esp we have enough knowledge in the field of ur interest.

karren July 19, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

that's true..when you are about to make a research, you must first consider your topic and make it sure that you have knowledge about it.That only means yo have to focus on where you are good at.

kristine July 21, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

hmm.. yeah.. i agree with that statement mark!
if we do some research we merely have to search for any topics or related literature for our research, therefore more knowledge about the certain topic we chose will be acquired ..
and so, it would be a big benefit for our future career depending on how serious we are in conducting the study..

About

My photo
Hi! Mabuhay everyone! I am Mark Van M. Buladaco! I am from Davao City! Hope you enjoy my blog!

Contact me

476 alley Malvar St., Davao City, Philippines
celticguardiandancingelf@yahoo.com
Web Marketingdrive recovery software